Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
- Responsibility to ensure project deliverables conforms to business requirements/objectives
- Own and manage the entire product life cycle: from strategic planning to tactical decision-making
- Articulate and evangelize product vision and roadmap across internal teams and external stakeholders to enable collaboration and drive adoption.
- 2-4 years of product management experience in internet startups; B2B experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
- Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize
- Domain knowledge of Taxation is preferable, but not required
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated, fast learner, flexible, willing to assume responsibility, and deliver quality work on time
- Ability to multitask under demanding conditions
3-5 years working as a Product Manager
401, Greenwood Plaza, Sector 45, Gurugram, Haryana, 122003, India